I've found a rock version of Simple and Clean from the first Kingdom Hearts and it's awesome, I've got to work out a way of getting music from my laptop onto my blog to put it up... Let's see if I can find a link to were I downloaded it from...
BINGO! http://media.putfile.com/Simple-and-Clean-ROCK
Hehe, I love this song in it's original form but i like this form more.
And no I'm not adictted to blogging I can stop anytime I want.
See I'm stopping any time now...
Now...
:P
Joey
Silence Is The Preferential Treatment We’re Looking For
-
Read Silence Is The Preferential Treatment We’re Looking For
She drops the bag onto the counter and hands me the folder. The receipts
are in no particula...
10 hours ago

I'm going to annoy you now by saying I already had that song, although I had lost it in a harddrive sweep. Also I prefer the dance remix version :P
ReplyDelete:p to you about the rock version.
ReplyDeleteWait, Dance remix version? *Goes song hunting*