Why do I always lose things that I need for important days?
For example, I have a semi-finals photo shoot for a Miss England regional heat tomorrow and I can't find anything.
Make one comment about the state of my bedroom and I will hunt you down and you'll regret it.
Gah!
*Turns already messy bedroom, upside down, back to front and inside out, to find hairbrush, make up and white vest top for tomorrow.*
Help...
Thank you Caz, thank you, thank you, thank you, for taking me tomorrow, and I will give you petrol money.
Many, many thank yous.
Family finds a kitten hiding from 102-degree heat in their yard, takes her
in, and finds she's the purrfect fit for their adventurous hiking lifestyle
-
There's a perfect cat for everyone out there, and the Cat Distribution
system knows how to find them for you.
It sounds absurd, but there's really a cat so...
1 hour ago

No comments:
Post a Comment