Oh, I completely forgot, the others were playing with Photoshop in the computer studio… I didn’t get a chance because there wasn’t enough computers this week, but it’s all good because I can use Photoshop easily, thank goodness, and I’ve been playing with Gmax, trying to do on it what Joel showed us on Tuesday… I think I’m getting there.
We shall see.
12 newborn kittens dumped during rain storm saved from animal control by
cat lover who cared for them for 72hrs straight, fighting to keep them
alive and find them homes: ‘All the kittens are alive and well with
fosters!‘
-
It is not often that a feline rescue involves more than one cat, let alone
the 12 kittens that were saved from being put to sleep in this rescue
story. So ...
22 minutes ago

Ah Ha! I have found you Joey. ;) I have a blog account too!
ReplyDeletelol don't feel left out ... It's like Paint for grownups :D ... has someone slipped Vodka in this Cola?!? >.> ... <.<
ReplyDelete