Just over a week from Amecon now, and I'm practising for the Omake.
I went and signed myself up to sing...
Now I'm trying to find/make the backing music for 1000 Words...
Ahhhh...
I love to sing, I really do, and being on stage doesn't scare me normally, it's normally the thought of it, ya know?
But still, just over a week and I will be in Leicester for Amecon and a week sunday I'll be singing...
Fun.
I just pray I don't freeze on stage...
I must be mad...
---------------------------------------------------
"1000 words, called out through the ages, they'll cradle you..."
Rare condition causes cat to look 'triangular' but doesn't stop him from
being chaotic and cuddly and living life to the fullest
-
Cats don't let anything stop them from living their best lives.
There are a lot of things that we love about cats, if that wasn't obvious
to everyone yet....
1 hour ago

No comments:
Post a Comment